Iorio Altamirano LLP is a boutique law firm located in the heart of New York City founded by partners August M. Iorio, Esq. and Jorge Altamirano, Esq. We are a highly-skilled, client-focused law firm with the experience, judgment, and vision to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients. Our primary practice area is securities arbitration, where we pursue claims nationwide on behalf of individuals, businesses, and institutions to recover investment losses arising out of wrongful conduct by financial advisors and brokerage firms, such as negligence, securities fraud, material misrepresentations or omissions, and elder abuse. We also represent financial advisors in employment disputes against brokerage firms and whistleblowers who have credible information regarding fraud or other violations of federal securities laws. Our core values reflect who we are: Investor Advocates.Core Values
- Grit – We work hard, we hustle, and we fight for our clients.
- Excellence – We take pride in our work helping investors. Our goal is to produce the highest quality work product on their behalf and deliver results.
- Integrity – Character counts. Reliability, trustworthiness, and transparency are important to us and we have committed to running an honorable practice.
- Respect – We have respect for everyone and their situations. We honor the dignity of others.
- Teamwork – We take a collaborative approach with our colleagues and clients and strive for open and honest communication.
- Collective Responsibility and Personal Accountability – We agree to be bound by reasonable standards and expectations articulated in our core values.
When choosing a law firm to represent you to recover investment losses, it is important that you choose experienced attorneys that understand this unique practice area. We have nearly 20 years of combined experience as securities arbitration lawyers and have helped investors recover investment losses in over 1000 cases.
Helping investors recover investment losses is our primary focus.
If you believe that you may have been a victim of securities fraud or other wrongful conduct by your financial advisor or brokerage firm, contact our experienced securities arbitration attorneys for a free and confidential case evaluation. We have analyzed thousands of accounts and investments and will be able to determine if you have an actionable claim. If you have a case, we will file a securities claim on your behalf and pursue all available remedies. Our commitment to our clients is based on a straightforward premise: if we do not obtain a recovery, we do not collect a fee. To read more about our practice representing investors, click here.
If you are a registered representative who needs representation as a result of a dispute with a financial institution, contact our firm for a free and confidential consultation. To read more about our practice representing brokers, click here.
If you are an individual with credible information regarding fraud or other violations of federal securities laws, contact whistleblower law firm Iorio Altamirano LLP for a free and confidential consultation to review your legal rights. To read more about our practice representing whistleblowers, click here.
Iorio Altamirano LLP is a bilingual law firm, fluent in both English and Spanish.